The RSVP© Software is unique in that resources, like a ballroom or theatre, can exist independent of the guests who will be assigned to it.
- Manage multiple events in one, such as a theatre style event followed by a dinner. This is referred to a “multi-x” or by the number of sub-events in the event, such as “4X”.
- Record and report “Sit-with”, “Golf With” and “Don’t Sit” with Requests.
- Records and report special needs, such as dietary and the use of wheel chairs.
- Assign a category or class to a guest such as, “VIP”, “Recipient’, “Sponsor”, “Individual Ticket”, “Patron”, “Senator”, “Representative” (House of Representatives), Administration. The categories are set differently for each event.
- Assign a designation to a table, such as “VIP”, “Patron”, “Sponsor”, “Individual”, etc.
- A separate and distinct head table, one or four sided, with up to 120 guests.
- Different sizes tables in the same event.
- A table or golf-foursome may have a patron/sponsor information, including the Point of Contact, their telephone number and e-mail address.
- Table events may be defined as either “seat-track” on or off, meaning that the guest is assigned to a specific seat or just to the table.
- The software has been tested with up to 6500 guests and 500 tables and has actually “done” a dinner with 4800 attendees.
- Has done over 20 “6x” events, meaning six sub-events in one; such as a two dinners, two golf outings and two luncheons.
- Has done 6x “House” or “Restaurant” events - sometimes called a “dine around” where a guests is assigned to a specific table in a specific house or restaurant.
- Keeps guests in “statuses”, such as “assigned”, “wait-listed”, “pending RSVP”, “declined”, “canceled”, etc.
- Allows “grouping” - guests can be associated into a group; is sometimes useful for seating groups together or linking family members together.
- Allows defining of organizational relationships for guests.
- All of the displays of the RSVP© Software were designed with the meeting planner in mind.
- Has a very effective and easy method for tracking “last minute changes”.
- Can create numerous products designed just for assigned events, such as Table Sponsor Packets, Guest List Booklets, Executive multi-x assignment letters, golf score cards and cart signs.
- In a “turn-back” event, the “turn-backs” for each table can be setup and controlled individually.
- Variable table numbering scheme.
- Has several “auto-assign” algorithms, one of which was developed specifically for complex corporate multi-x events.