- .Geographic Mode: presents a “bird’s eye” view of the venue with the location of resources and architectural features, if they have been entered.
A table icon has two parts, the outer color and the inner color.
- The outer color indicates its designation, which can be changed for each event. In the example above:
- White - open/unassigned
- Gold - VIP
- Blue - sponsor hosted
- Fuchsia - patron hosted Room View Display
- Black - Individual/no host
- Green - miscellaneous
- Red - special committee
- The inner color indicates the availability of seats.
- Yellow - the table has all seats available.
- Green - has some seats available.
- Black - no seats, all taken.
- Placing the mouse cursor over a table icon and holding down the right mouse button, activates the “peek” feature, which is a pop-up panel showing the table name and lists the assigned guests
- Tabular Mode: displays a list of the tables showing their name (if one has been entered), a small icon, as described above, and the number of open seats at the table.
There are option buttons to sort the tabular display several ways.
- Sequential by Number (as shown in the picture immediately above).
- Alphabetical By Table Name.
- Unassigned Tables First - sort the unassigned tables to the top of the list.
- Tables with empty seats - sorts tables with empty seats to the top of the list.
In either mode, double clicking on a table icon will produce the “view table” or “view resource” display.