Event Generic Products
Event Generic products are applicable to any kind of event and include:
- Address Data Export. This information can used to prepare invitations or other correspondence.
- Badge Data - a variety of badges can be printed.
- Combined Assignment Letter
- Standard Format - lists just the resource identification, such as Table 22 or Hole 2A.
- Executive Format - lists the resource identification and the names, titles and organizations of the other guests assigned to the resource.
- Parking Passes. Usually printed on “door-hanger” stock so that it can be hung from the rear view mirror.
- Registration Packets. These provide a place for collecting, checking and holding all of the materials for a single attendee. The RSVP© Software can produce packets in various sizes and complexity. The packets can range from a simple Commercial 10 envelope all the way up to special convention portfolios
The packet can contain:
- Attendee Badges
- Event/Program Information
- Meal or Transportation Vouchers
- Parking Passes
- Brochures about the location, tours, etc.
- Last minute instructions or notes
- Requester/Requestee Data. Used to create “Request For” and “Requested By” Reports.
- Non-RSVP’d Call List - used to create a roster of invited guests who have not RSVP’d, includes their telephone number.